Register now for the Confluence Trash Bash on March 21, 2020!
Come out and help clean up rivers and streams in the Mississippi and Missouri River watersheds in North St Louis County and City! We need your help to take care of these valuable resources in our community.
All are welcome, no experience required! Individual volunteers, civic groups and youth organizations are encouraged to attend.
Sign-in: 8:00am-8:45am (breakfast provided)
Dress for the weather. Bring a water bottle and gloves.
Leave your valuables at home. Expect to get muddy and have a great time!
On-land cleanup sites:
Choose one of these sites to clean the land along the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers!
- Berkeley City Hall | 8425 Airport Rd., Berkeley MO 63134
- Bridgeton Government Center | 12355 Natural Bridge Road, Bridgeton MO 63044
- Creve Coeur Lake Park | Creve Couer Lakehouse Restaurant, 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road, St. Louis MO 63146
- Dellwood Recreation Center | 10266 West Florissant Ave., Dellwood MO 63136
- Hanley HIlls City Hall | 7713 Utica Dr., Hanley Hills MO 63133
- North Riverfront Park | 10550 Riverview Dr, St. Louis, MO 63137
- Pagedale City Hall | 1420 Ferguson Ave., St. Louis MO 63133
- Sunset Park FILLED | 2300 Sunset Park Drive, Florissant MO 63031
- White Birch Park | Disc Golf Course, 1186 Teson Rd. Hazelwood MO 63042
- Wild Acres Park | 2500 Ashby Road, Overland MO 63114
On-water cleanup opportunity:
Volunteers will have the opportunity to clean up trash from Mosenthein Island on the Mississippi River, a small wilderness island in the heart of north St. Louis. Missouri River Relief will shuttle volunteers by motor boat to the island, where they will gather trash washed in by last year’s floods for removal.
- Mosenthein Island | check-in at North Riverfront Park – 10550 Riverview Dr, St. Louis, MO 63137
For larger groups that would like to volunteer together, please call or email Tom Schweiss at 314-436-4548 or email@example.com to make arrangements