Join us for this 4th annual regional workshop hosted by Great Rivers Greenway!
WHEN: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 8am-3:30pm
WHERE: Maryland Heights Community Center (2300 McKelvey Road, St. Louis, MO 63043)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Parks and Recreation Professionals and Related Fields Including Directors and Operations Staff
- Public Works Staff Managing Public Spaces
- Public Administrators and Managers
- Municipal Staff Involved in Community Outreach and Engagement
- Private Firms Involved in Park Planning and Care
- Designing with Nature for Personal Safety in Parks
- Moving People Around: Tips for Wayfinding Signs in Your Parks
- A Seat at the Picnic Table: Community Engagement for Parks
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Planning
- Conservation Planning Tools for Public Land Management
- Community Center Facility Tour or Fee Fee Greenway Interpretive Tour
COST: Free and lunch will be provided!
REGISTRATION: Required – fill out the form below
Limited number of seats available, so sign up today!
Take the Fee Fee Greenway to get to the 2019 Greenway Symposium!