Graphic above reads:
- We do the right thing. Our team is honest, transparent and acts with integrity.
- We put residents of the region first. We listen to and collaborate with them because they are the reason we’re here and they are central to our work.
- We embrace the diversity of our region, work to make our projects and processes inclusive and accomplish our mission in ways that achieve more equitable outcomes for all.
- We get things done. We embrace working hard to put plans into action; we’re proud to deliver on the community’s vision.
- We value strategy and sustainability. We strive to balance attention to detail with the big picture, focusing on outcomes for the people and habitats we serve.
- We strive to support the region’s wellbeing for the long haul.
- We care. We are passionate about our mission and it shows through the energy and ownership we bring to our work. It’s rewarding to contribute to something with meaningful and long-lasting impact.
- We’re better as a team. Whether it’s internally or with partners and community members, we collaborate to get the job done. And we know that good teams are candid and hold each other accountable.
- We adapt. We are flexible, responding to the ever-changing people, places and projects in our region. We’re not afraid to try new things.
- We stay curious. We value learning and innovation, both from others and our own successes and challenges. Good ideas can come from anywhere.
- We have fun. We take our work seriously, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We know that sharing our joy builds authenticity.