In 2019, Great Rivers Greenway collaborated with the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership to engage stakeholders of the 39 North Agtech Innovation District (39 North) to create the 39N Greenway Plan. The plan refined the Centennial Greenway route through 39 North and identified new complementary greenway connections within the district. The project goals for the Centennial Greenway and the 39 North Greenway are:
- Extend the Centennial Greenway from Warson Park in the City of Olivette to the intersection of Lindbergh Blvd and Schuetz Rd in the City of Creve Coeur and unincorporated St. Louis County.
- Improve safety and comfort for people walking, running, bicycling, pushing a stroller, and using a wheelchair between Warson Park and the Lindbergh Blvd/ Schuetz Rd intersection and to the multiple activity centers within 39 North.
- Create safe greenway crossings at Olive Blvd, Warson Road and Lindbergh Blvd.
Project Location: This project will extend the Centennial Greenway from Warson Park in Olivette, through 39 North, to the intersection of Lindbergh Blvd and Schuetz Rd in the City of Creve Coeur.
- Project Partners:
- Great Rivers Greenway
- Danforth Plant Science Center
- Bayer Crop Science
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- City of Creve Coeur
- City of Olivette
Project partners are collaborating with Great Rivers Greenway to validate greenway routes within the project area and are working to develop a preliminary design for the greenway.
What is the 39 North Agtech Innovation District? Learn more here.
Learn more about the 39NGreenway Plan here.
Subscribe to get updates about this project below!