Interested in being part of Life Outside 2018? If you are interested in providing dynamic outdoor recreation content all day (classes, demos, try-it activities or competitions), we welcome your partnership! You can promote your own programs or products at a booth where you provide that activity. There is no fee to register as a partner to host an activity unless you are renting equipment or need electrical hookup. Register now using the form below.
Great Rivers Greenway and Terrain Magazine invite retailers, non-profit organizations, outfitters and clubs who are part of the outdoor industry in the St. Louis region to be part of this free festival of the outdoors in Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park. We have various opportunities for you to share what you do best with residents of the region, showcasing your own program or products along the way! Being a Festival Partner means that you are hosting interactive activities that create opportunities for festival attendees to see, try and learn all of the great ways to explore and enjoy the outdoors in the St. Louis region. We encourage you to share information about all that you have to offer, but you must also host engaging activities throughout the day that are engaging, exciting, and fun for festival attendees! If you are selling products, 15% of gross receipts goes to host site St. Louis County Parks. Questions? Call or email Elizabeth Simons (Great Rivers Greenway) at 314.932.4904 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Zac Metcalf (Terrain Magazine) at 314.561.4701 or email@example.com.
As a Partner, here’s what you can expect:
- Your name/logo will appear on our websites and promotional materials.
- We estimate 1,000,000 impressions across the region with our promotional plan.
- We anticipate 5,000 attendees for this third annual event.
- You will have a pre-event coordinator and on-site contact for support.
- During the event, you will have your own designated activity space in addition to the event-wide parking, restrooms, waste collection and security.
- You’ll help celebrate an outdoor, active lifestyle in the St. Louis region!
As a Partner, you must provide:
- Interactive activity highlighting people-powered outdoor recreation
- Setup and takedown of your exhibit
- Staffing your exhibit and activity for the duration of the festival from 10am-4pm
- Certificate of liability insurance listing Great Rivers Greenway, St. Louis County, The Waterways Journal Inc, and Evntiv LLC as additional insured
- Signed Partner Agreement emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Elizabeth Simons, Great Rivers Greenway, 6178 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63112 – click here to download the 2018 Partner Agreement
This is a free Festival of the Outdoors on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park from 10am-4pm.
After you register, we will contact you regarding promotional and follow up logistics. The 3rd Annual Life Outside Festival will occur on Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 10am-4pm in Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park. Questions? Contact Elizabeth Simons (Great Rivers Greenway) at 314.932.4904 or email@example.com or Zac Metcalf (Terrain Magazine) at 314.561.4701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following organizations were a part of the 2017 Life Outside Festival!
- 1 Mississippi
- Alpine Shop | Kayak classes, kayak and SUP demos
- Artegrity Murals | Chalk art
- Backpacker Magazine | Overnight backpacking skills clinic, Get Out More Tour display, gear demos, contests
- Big Muddy Adventures | Voyageur canoeing
- Big Shark Bicycle Company | Tuneups and guided mountain bike rides
- Bike Stop Cafe | Bike gear demos
- City of Sunset Hills Parks and Recreation | Children’s target game
- Climb So iLL | Pull-up bar challenge
- Forest Park Forever | Nature art activities and interactive games
- Go Ape
- Great Rivers Greenway | greenway resources, Life Outside Pledge prizes
- Greenway Network |Recycling crafts and litter pickup
- Guided Path Adventures | Mountain bike skills course
- Missouri Botanical Garden | Planting activities
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Missouri Falun Dafa Association | Traditional Chinese meditation instruction and demos
- Missouri State Parks | Tent setup, pollinator display, mammal maze activity
- National Park Service | National parks and programs info, living history demos
- OASIS | Guided walks
- Ozark Trail Association
- Pine Valley Outfitters | Gear and hammock demos
- Popticals | Sunglasses demos
- REI Co-op | Outdoor classes
- Sierra Club, Eastern Missouri Group | Guided hikes
- St. Louis Astronomical Society | Eclipse and telescope viewing activities
- St. Louis Canoe and Kayak Club/Mississippi River Water Trail Association | Kayaking lessons
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital | Helmet safety check and first-aid kit activity
- St. Louis County Library | Giant games, storytime, crafts for children
- St. Louis County Parks | Parks and program information
- St. Louis Sea Scout Ship | Sailing
- SUP St. Louis | Stand-up paddle boarding instruction and demos
- Team River Runner | Kayaking, safety boating
- Terrain Magazine | St. Louis outdoor fitness, recreation, adventure and discovery resources
- The Audubon Center at Riverlands/St. Louis Audubon Society | Birdwatching walks
- The North Face | Sustainability program, car camping gear
- The Overland Shop | Outdoor gear demos
- Trailnet | Bike valet parking
- United States Army Corps of Engineers | Water safety education
- University of Missouri Extension | Gardening, nutrition and nature demonstrations
- Upper Limits | Rock climbing
- Vertical Voyages | Tree climbing
- Whitney R. Harris World Ecology Center | Ecology games
- Wildlife Rescue Center | Wildlife education
- Yoga Buzz | Yoga classes
- Connect Tent | City of Wildwood, Forest ReLeaf of MO, Gateway Serve, Open Space Council, Raintree School, Spoked Bikes/Spoked Adventures, Spread Adventure, St. Charles County Parks and Recreation, St. Louis Area Mountain Bikers, St. Louis Trail Running Club
- Extreme picnicking
- Lounges for relaxing
- Pool noodle soccer
- Scavenger hunts
- Toddler campground