Great Rivers Greenway, the public agency connecting the St. Louis region with greenways, is seeking a Greenway Use Analyst. The main responsibility of this position is to conduct manual counts and intercept surveys of greenway users throughout St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County. A secondary responsibility is to assist Great Rivers Greenway staff with events, meetings and activities as needed. This is an opportunity to gain experience and work with a dynamic and fun organization while making the St. Louis region a better place to live. Click here to download the complete job description.
- Greenway Use Analyst works full time (40 hours/week) and includes work on selected weekends.
- The start and completion dates are flexible beginning in May 2019 and ending in August 2019.
- Salary is $12.00 per hour. There are no benefits provided.
- Conduct greenway use counts using nationally recognized bicycle and pedestrian counting procedure
- Conduct intercept surveys of greenway users
- Analyze count and survey data and present to Great Rivers Greenway Staff and Board
- Provide event, meeting, and greenway activity support
Skills and Abilities
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Have a positive and enthusiastic personality
- Be able to work outdoors in summer weather conditions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new software tools for inputting and analyzing data
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- US citizen or lawfully authorized to work in the US
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands
- Must be able to work in the outdoors in uncomfortable conditions. Exposure to environmental hazards such as heat, biting insects, and poisonous plants is likely.
- Must provide reliable, daily transportation to greenways throughout St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County
- Ability to work days and weekends as needed
To apply, email a cover letter and resume by 4:00pm CT on Friday, May 3, 2019 to: Elizabeth Simons via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Rivers Greenway is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Great Rivers Greenway values diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Great Rivers Greenway is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. More information is on our jobs page at www.GreatRiversGreenway.org/jobs.