Training Run With GO! St. Louis on Meramec Greenway
September 8th 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
Join GO! St. Louis and Great Rivers Greenway for an informal community training run meetups. This is a great chance to explore new communities and places to run. Each of the events in this series (once a month, April through September) will begin with an introduction from community members.
- Each evening will have 5K and 10K route options, all are on paved greenway trails, separate from car traffic.
- Each event is free, just register upon arrival.
- Drinks, snacks and giveaways provided.
- Runners who complete five of the six runs below will receive a commemorative series prize.
- This site has a restroom and drinking fountain.
Hope to see you there!
Lions Park parking lot
Meet in the parking lot for Lions Park in Eureka.
340 Bald Hill Rd
Eureka, Missouri 63025
You can access this location via the Meramec Greenway from Route 66 State Park. More details here.
The 410X bus (Eureka Express) takes you closest to this location – 0.9 mile walk from nearest stop.
This location is not near a MetroLink station.
There is free parking at this location.