Training Run With GO! St. Louis on Maline Greenway
July 14th 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
Join GO! St. Louis and Great Rivers Greenway for an informal community training run meetups. This is a great chance to explore new communities and places to run. Each of the events in this series (once a month, April through September) will begin with an introduction from community members.
- Each evening will have 5K and 10K route options, all are on paved greenway trails, separate from car traffic.
- Each event is free, just register upon arrival.
- Drinks, snacks and giveaways provided.
- Runners who complete five of the six runs below will receive a commemorative series prize.
- This site has a restroom and drinking fountain.
Hope to see you there!
Bella Fontaine County Park - near softball fields
Meet up in the main (large) parking lot near the softball fields.
9565 Bellefontaine Rd
St. Louis, Missouri 63137
Use the Maline Greenway to get to this event by bicycle. Learn more here.
Buses 60, 61 and 78 reach this park.
This place is not close to a MetroLink station.
There is plenty of parking at this place.