Training Run With GO! St. Louis on Dardenne Greenway
June 9th 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
Join GO! St. Louis and Great Rivers Greenway for an informal community training run meetups. This is a great chance to explore new communities and places to run. Each of the events in this series (once a month, April through September) will begin with an introduction from community members.
- Each evening will have 5K and 10K route options, all are on paved greenway trails, separate from car traffic.
- Each event is free, just register upon arrival.
- Drinks, snacks and giveaways provided.
- Runners who complete five of the six runs below will receive a commemorative series prize.
- This site has a restroom and drinking fountain.
Hope to see you there!
Rabbit Run Park
Meet in the parking lot at Rabbit Run Park off of Mayfield Road.
10 Mayfield Rd
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
You can use the Dardenne Greenway to access this park by bicycle. More details here.
This is not accessible by MetroBus.
This is not accessible by MetroLink.
There’s a parking lot right at the meetup spot, off of Mayfield Drive.