In the interest of public health, all scheduled greenway events & volunteer workdays (including Confluence Trash Bash) are postponed through at least May 15, 2020. We look forward to seeing you at a later, safer date.
Our agency is working almost exclusively remotely right now, still available to answer your calls or emails: 314-436-7009 or email@example.com
While many parks and trails remain open, partners may choose to close parks and greenways at any time. Many facilities such as playgrounds or restrooms have been closed to limit spread of COVID-19. Dozens of municipalities and other partners operate and maintain the greenways in the St. Louis region; we are doing our best to keep up with any news, event postponements or closures on our website.
Current Greenway Status:
Closed to All Visitors:
- The Maline Greenway in Bella Fontaine County Park
- The Mississippi Greenway: Cliff Cave Park
- The Meramec Greenway: Lower Meramec Park
- The Mississippi Greenway: Jefferson Barracks Park to the River City Casino
- Fee Fee Greenway: Aquaport to Creve Coeur County Park
- Gravois Greenway: Grant’s Trail-less than 1/2 mile of greenway open at this time
- Meramec Greenway: Unger Park to George Winter Park
- River des Peres Greenway: Francis R. Slay Park Shrewsbury MetroLink to Alabama Avenue
- St. Vincent Greenway: North Hanley MetroLink to UMSL to St. Vincent County Park
Greenways Open with Trailhead/Parking Lot Closures:
- Meramec Greenway: Glencoe to Sherman Beach Park (Trailheads closed at Glencoe Park, Grand Avenue, Ridge Rd; greenways/trails open)
- Missouri Greenway: Monarch Chesterfield Levee (John L. LeCave Trailhead closed; greenway open)
- Western Greenway (Trailheads closed at Glencoe Park and Grand Avenue; greenways/trails open)
- Boschert Greenway
- Brickline Greenway
- Busch Greenway
- Centennial Greenway: Forest Park to Washington University to Vernon
- Centennial Greenway: Katy Trail to Heritage Museum
- Centennial Greenway: Shaw Park to Olive
- Dardenne Greenway: BaratHaven
- Dardenne Greenway: Legacy Park to Dardenne Park
- Deer Creek Greenway
- Meramec Greenway: Greentree Park to Arnold’s Grove Park
- Meramec Greenway: Lions Park to Route 66 State Park
- Mississippi Greenway: Riverfront Trail
- Missouri Greenway: Earth City Levee
- Missouri Greenway: Truman Park
- St. Vincent Greenway: Forest Park to Trojan Park
- Sunset Greenway
Please be thoughtful in your choices, including in public spaces like greenways and parks.
If you do choose to go outside, follow CDC recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Keep 6 feet of distance from anyone you do not live with.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Avoid touching anything – remember that means playgrounds, restrooms, sports equipment or balls, benches, bike racks, etc!
- Please pay attention: walk single file, watch your spacing, avoid crowded or congested areas.
- Announce yourself if you are passing someone else by saying “I’m coming up on your left!” and providing at least 6 feet of room.
Please practice personal responsibility and take steps to protect your own and our community’s health. More recommendations from NRPA here.
We will post any closure information or important alerts on each greenway page itself.