In the interest of public health, all scheduled greenway events & volunteer workdays are postponed through at least July 2020. We look forward to seeing you at a later, safer date.
Our agency is working remotely right now, still available to answer your calls or emails: 314-436-7009 or email@example.com
While many parks and trails remain open, partners may choose to close parks and greenways at any time. Many facilities such as playgrounds or restrooms have been closed to limit spread of COVID-19. Dozens of municipalities and other partners operate and maintain the greenways in the St. Louis region; we are doing our best to keep up with any news, event postponements or closures here on our website.
Current Greenway Status:
All greenways are now open! Help keep them open by keeping your distance!
Keep in mind that park restrooms, dog parks, indoor facilities, sports courts, shelters, exercise stations, playgrounds and skate parks are closed in St. Louis County parks and in many other municipalities. Please plan your trip accordingly and keep your distance! Be safe St. Louis!
Closed due to Flooding:
Please be thoughtful in your choices, including in public spaces like greenways and parks.
If you do choose to go outside, follow CDC recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Keep 6 feet of distance from anyone you do not live with.
- Please pay attention: walk single file, keep your leashed pets close, avoid crowded or congested areas.
- Announce yourself if you are passing someone else by saying “I’m coming up on your left!” and providing at least 6 feet of room.
- When you approach a narrow space, like a bridge or an intersection, make eye contact with people and communicate who is going where, when, so everyone can maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Monitor your speed and spacing, so you can adapt and adjust as you move around people.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Avoid touching anything – remember that means playgrounds, restrooms, sports equipment or balls, benches, bike racks, etc!
- It is recommended to wear a mask in public places where you might have to come within 6 feet. This might include trailhead parking lots or parts of the greenways.
Please practice personal responsibility and take steps to protect your own and our community’s health. More recommendations from NRPA here.
We will post any closure information or important alerts on each greenway page itself.