RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Great Rivers Greenway (“Sponsor”) Life Outside Challenge (“Contest”) begins on July 1, 2020 at 12:00 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm CT and consists of three (3) distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to all residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C.. Employees. Officers and directors of Great Rivers Greenway, and promotion agencies associated with the Contest, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Contest is void outside of the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1) Choose at least 20 activities on the Life Outside Challenge list in any of the four categories – Nature, Creativity, Health, and Play.
2) Complete the activities on your own or with others in your household – on greenways, in parks, or right outside your home.
3) Optional: share photos and videos of your Life Outside Challenge activities on social media using #LifeOutsideChallenge
4) Once you complete at least 20 Life Outside Challenge activities, submit them at www.LiveLifeOutside.org. You’ll need to describe each of your activities. Photos and videos are optional.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES: By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that: (a) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy/publicity or other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity; (b) the Entry is suitable for presentation in a public forum; and (c) publication of the Entry via various media, including but not limited to the Sponsor’s Website, the Contest Website and social media channels, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims to the contrary.
Entry submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any of the following:
• Sexually explicit or suggestive content; violent content or content derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; nor any profane or pornographic content or nudity;
• References to or depictions of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); content that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; content that promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• Obscene or offensive material; endorsement of any form of hate or hate group;
• Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other companies or other people;
• Personal identification, such as personal names, license plates or e-mail addresses;
• Material embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia that identify any person, living or dead, other than the entrant or those persons that entrant has obtained permission from;
• Messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate;
• Content that infringes the rights of any third party and/or violates any law.
Entries that do not comply with the above Guidelines, or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, are not eligible to enter the Contest and/or will be disqualified. *LIMITED LICENSE: THE SPONSOR’S TRADEMARKS AND LOGO MAY BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS CONTEST ONLY. NO OTHER RIGHTS IN OR TO SPONSOR’S TRADEMARKS, LOGO OR TRADE DRESS ARE GRANTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON THE CONTEST WEBSITE, SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, OR ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR PUBLIC VIEWING AND THAT ANY SUCH POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO, AND DOES NOT, INDICATE THAT YOUR ENTRY IS A WINNING ENTRY UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to post or use your Entry in any way. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its sole discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media.
5. WINNING: The Contest is comprised of three (3) distinct Entry Periods. To be eligible for an Entry Period, an eligible Entry must be received during the corresponding Entry Period (see table below). After each Entry Period has concluded, all eligible Entries received for that Entry Period will be declared Greenway Adventure Prize Pack winners (subject to verification of eligibility). Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected during each Entry Period. Non-winning Entries will not be included in subsequent Entry Periods (if any).
Entry Period #:
Contest Entry Period:
1: Entries posted from 12 am CT on 7/1/2020 through 11:59 pm CT on 7/31/2020
2: Entries posted from 12 am CT on 8/1/2020 through 11:59 pm CT on 8/31/2020
3: Entries posted from 12 am CT on 9/1/2020 through 11:59 pm CT on 9/30/2020
6. PRIZE PICKUP: Following the selection of the Greenway Adventure Prize Pack Winners and Grand Prize Winners, the Sponsor or its promotional representative, will contact the winners to pickup the prizes from one of many location and date/time options.